We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of American Handcrafted® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- American Handcrafted® events are wholesale shows open to the trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional trade affiliation to be admitted.
- For convenience and savings, please register in advance. There will be a $25 on-site fee.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the show is one week prior to opening. Anyone who registers online after this date will have to bring credentials on-site for entry.
- Badges must be worn at all times while attending the show.
- Badges are non-transferable and a $25 reprint fee applies.
- Children under the age of 16 may not be admitted on the exhibit floor with the exception of nursing children.
- Strollers are not allowed on the show floor at any time during the event. Infants are allowed in front packs only
- Permission must be granted by an exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- American Handcrafted® reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- Exhibitors at American Handcrafted® may utilize scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone and fax number will be shared with the exhibitor and we will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join your fellow handmade buyers, sellers and industry experts, and expand your business opportunities.