We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of American Handcrafted® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- American Handcrafted® events are wholesale shows open to the trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional trade affiliation to be admitted.
- For convenience and savings, please register in advance. There will be a $25 fee charged starting January 19, 2024.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the show is one week prior to opening. Anyone who registers online after this date will have to bring credentials on-site for entry.
- Badges must be worn at all times while attending the show.
- Badges are non-transferable and a $25 reprint fee applies.
- Children under the age of 16 may not be admitted on the exhibit floor with the exception of nursing children.
- Strollers are not allowed on the show floor at any time during the event. Infants are allowed in front packs only
- Permission must be granted by an exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- American Handcrafted® reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- Exhibitors at American Handcrafted® may utilize scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone and fax number will be shared with the exhibitor and we will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Emailprivacy@emeraldexpo.com.
American Handcrafted Terms & Conditions
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including
but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at American Handcrafted® may utilize badgescanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that bypermitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and American Handcrafted® will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance atits events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks,claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable,associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- In accordance with Philadelphia guidelines for large-scale indoor events, the Pennsylvania Convention Center is now requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination foradmission to the convention center. This includes all event organizers, contractors, exhibitors and attendees, who will be required to show proof of vaccination in order toenter the convention center. In addition, all visitors to the Pennsylvania Convention Center are required to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status. Please also visit our website https://americanhandcraftedshow.com/healthandsafety/- for more information regarding our health and safety requirement or please contact a member of the team with any questions.