REGISTRATION & CREDENTIALS
Acceptable credentials for the members of the trade.
- Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for good purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $500.
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of store lease stating you are a retail business.
Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
New Businesses Only
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following for each registrant to verify employment with the company:
- Copy of canceled company payroll check or paycheck stub within the last six months
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.